Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Small World

I do enjoy macro photography because with cameras you can see so much more detail at a tiny level than with the naked eye. From the hairs on a fly to the tiny bits of pollen on a bees legs.

Pictures like this interest me because it is strange to think that this bug actually did this to itself. This beetle went into the drop just to drink it. Not only is the bug interesting but the water tension is also very evident which is very interesting to see.

I find bees very interesting especially they body shape. When I look and insects like ants I see spindly long legs and I think a gangaly teenager. But when I see a bee's legs they do look like they are buff in a way. Along with the way they fly.


And this fly is an awesome just because it shows all the tiny detail that would be near impossible with the naked eye. Even if it does give gross detail to a usually annoying daily fiend.


and I just found this funny.


http://www.epidemicfun.com/2011/stunning-close-ups-of-insects/

No comments:

Post a Comment