Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Cold Through My Eyes

So after the trip to Yellowstone I looked back at my previous post to see if I got close and here is what I came up with. None of these are yet edited but I do plan to edit them for my final project.

Here is the comparable Coyote picture. He was a fair distance away so with my camera this was about as close the photograph could be without using the terrible digital zoom. I enjoy it because it is mousing just like in the other picture and I also like it because you can see the face.
 I Like this picture because you get to see the action of the elk bugling. I will end up cropping the other elks rear out of the shot.


This one isn't nearly as dramatic as the sunset, but I think the reflection in the thermal pool makes it cool. With a little editing it will be even better I think by making that pop a little more detailed.








Again this raven isn't quite as dramatic as the hawk but I do like the contrast of the black raven and the white snow falling around it.











So this is just a taste of what I had taken on the trip and I believe some of these will be in the final presentation in their edited form. Hopefully they turn out well after editing but that bridge will be crossed, or crashed, when we come to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment