Friday, October 12, 2012

Recent Weather + Camera = Some Cool Picture Potential

So when we got the huge round of snow this past week I thought it would be an awesome time to take some pictures. I would have loved to have been somewhere else besides in town where there is always a building in a background somewhere but I did enjoy getting the chance to take pictures with the huge bright white flakes slowly falling from the sky like in some of these pictures.

So this is again a time I wish I had a tripod, but I feel like the result is good. If it were a little brighter it would have been nice cause my ISO is rather high which didn't help with the pixely look but you can't tell too much unless you zoom in a lot.
And this is the attempt to try and not get a building and obviously it didn't were too well and the large amount of sky kinda blew it out. I do still like the snow flakes in it though.


I love how the slightly melted snow left the perfect little water droplets on this rose that was just falling over and I tried to get the background just blurred enough and the only thing about the background I don't like is the little bit of the gravel mat you can see in the top right corner.

 Over all I am very proud of these pictures because I greatly enjoy water effects and stop motion stuff which the snow gave me a great subject to do both water and stop motion.


No comments:

Post a Comment