Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Coming Cold

I figured I would just put some pictures of what I hope to see on the coming trip. Dave said coyotes would pretty abundant so this one seems to be a good picture for the time of year that we will be going.

If the elk are out that would be awesome. I do realize that this is probably a picture that was taken during the spring because that looks like a fairly young calf but elk would be very fun to see on this trip.

Depending on the roads, getting a picture like this would be awesome though if we get there at a time of day that a shot like this could be possible. It also doesn't have to be specifically old faithful because of all the water features in the park.








This would also be a great picture to get. Because of the snow falling it makes a sort of blur effect but the Hawk is still very clear.






















looking at these pictures reminds me that the weather could be cold like in these shots or warm and sunny but to be prepared for this type of picture opportunities. These are all pictures that would be fun to use as models for my shots during this coming trip and I hope to get the opportunity for them and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment