Thursday, September 6, 2012

Images from my past

I know Dave said to limit our pictures to this last summer but I have nothing of interest for pictures from this summer since the majority of the time I was stuck indoors at work. I do have some of my favorite pictures that I have taken in the past so if this is against the rules I'm sorry and will definitely be willing to redo this blog post, but I thought it would be fun to show off some of what I have done.

The good majority of these were taken in Glacier National Park on a trip I went on a few years ago. I will say some of them I did hang a little far out over some falls to get the angle I wanted but the pictures were definitely worth the risk.

I enjoy this one because it was one of those moments in a perpetually cloudy day that you could just barely see the peak and the trees in the foreground added to the effect of the height.

Not only was the effects the camera had on the water cool, but the most interesting thing for me was the rock that is wedged here in this stream. cause it makes you wonder how it got there and how long it has been there.

This was one of the pictures that made me very happy with the camera I chose to get for myself. It may still be a point and shoot camera but it has amazing zoom and very good clarity even at the distance I was taking this from. (roughly 60 yards or so)

No comments:

Post a Comment