Thursday, September 13, 2012

Missed Opportunities

So for the past 2 mornings when I have left my house I have been greeted by amazing sunrises with very interesting clouds, which if I had woken up 15 minutes earlier I could have done many different things and gotten some good pictures. Instead  I was already too late for my morning class, so I had to do what I could in the moment. (Taking a picture through my windshield with my phone while driving down a gravel road. Not the safest thing I could have done but its all I could do.)




These 2 I just loved how the clouds looked. All blocky with the sun shining through giving it a cool effect.





These ones you can clearly see the effects the wind has on clouds because of the sweeping lines which almost make it look like it was a paintbrush.



The following pictures were also ones I had taken with my phone camera on various trips as well as the summer that I was fascinated by bugs while doing ranch work for a friend.
(Spoiler alert: THERE IS A SPIDER PICTURE)



These pictures were from Sioux Falls SD. As well as from Wyoming where I found a moose while fishing and though its hard to see cause we were so far away we didn't want to get closer cause there is a baby moose over there as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment